My Job is to Get Your Home Sold!
If you ask five real estate agents what they will do to sell your home, four of them will probably give you very similar lists that all agents are trained to advertise — they’ll post your listing to the Arizona Multiple Listing Service, ensure that the listing is syndicated to websites like Zillow.com, Realtor.com, Homes.com, etc…. but let’s face it — any real estate agent who is a member of the Arizona Board of Realtors can do that.
I have succeeded as a listing agent because I offer my clients MORE than most other Realtors and real estate agents. Give me 10 minutes and I can explain to you what many agents do wrong, and what I will do differently!
Here’s just some of what I offer to every one of my clients who hire me to sell their home:
- PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY. Never work with an agent who thinks they can take great photos with their cell phone!
- CUSTOMIZED HOME BROCHURE AND MARKETING MATERIALS DESIGNED TO HIGHLIGHT YOUR HOME’S FEATURES. Many agents use template flyers that advertise themselves more than your home. My goal is to get your home sold.
- VIRTUAL TOUR OF YOUR HOME. Virtual tours get many more views than standard photos. I use both and use social media to ensure that your virtual tour reaches the widest possible audience.
- COMPLIMENTARY LISTING PERIOD HOME WARRANTY. I put a home warranty on your home — at no cost to you — so that if any systems break down, your repair cost is limited to a service call fee!
- UPGRADING SUGGESTIONS AND ACCESS TO MY BOOK OF CONTRACTORS. It may be worth while to make certain improvements to your home to augment the potential sale price. I will suggest potential improvements and help you determine the as-is sale price as well as the after-improvement price.
- CUSTOMIZED LISTING BOOK PROVIDING EXTENSIVE INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR HOME. This book remains in your home throughout the listing period, providing extensive information about your home and the neighborhood in which it’s located to give prospective buyers reason to want to buy your home.
- DUAL-HOST OPEN HOUSE EVENTS. All of my open houses are hosted by two agents to ensure that your home is being properly looked-after while people are visiting. I represent the seller and another agent is available to work with buyers. I do not believe in “dual agency” because the seller wants the highest possible price and the buyer wants the lowest possible price. So, when an agent says they will represent both parties, they’re not acting in your best interest!
- DONATION TO HOSPICE OF THE VALLEY UPON CLOSING. The good people of Hospice of the Valley made my mother’s final days much more pleasant than they otherwise would have been. Every time I close a sale, I will make a donation to this exceptional charity that makes life better for people who are in their final days.
And much more.
Don’t let your property be just one of the thousands of listed Arizona homes for sale. Your property should stand out above the rest and should be seen by the widest possible audience. I will help you to make that happen, whether they are looking in person, on line or in print.
It’s also important that you work with a REALTOR who can explain to you different theories of pricing your home for sale. There’s more to selling that just picking a listing price. I will help you determine the right listing price for your property, negotiate any offers, represent your interests during the inspection period and help you complete the sale of your property.
I know the home selling process so thoroughly that I teach it to other Realtors. Let me use that knowledge to represent your interests!
Click here to request more information.